Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Today I had ten face book friends birthday and I happily wished them with my wishes and a birthday images, here is how I wished:

Wishing you a happy bright birthday on your special day. All my precious prayers are may you always have happiness to live with your dreams and goals. God bless you today, always, as you become the becoming shining star for yourself, your dear beloved parents and this nice nation-creation. Wishing you a huge good luck when you head ahead with awesome enthusiasm and awestruck optimism. Sending you a bouquet of birthday flowers with my warm flowery smiles. :) :) :) 💐💐💐 Do well in life. Take Care. Do have your day interestingly.

I had to edit for some of my friends, as per their life.


No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib