Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The 2015 is almost ending and it's time that I get appeared to wave it aesthetically and get prepared to welcome 2016 heartily. I'm in realization that I've been able to make this year fruitful when I browse my bygone life of days of 2015.

Exams are nearing and I've been busy with my assignments. Hoping to complete them by 2015 so that I can start 2016 with my fresh revision for the exams. Just left with another Math assignment. 

I'm happy that I'm getting more into the books. Seriously, I cannot stop reading my-type of books. I love them. I owe them much because they give me everything. These days I'm with couple of books; Stephen Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, John Green's Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus and Wagner's The Wisdom of Ages.

I've ordered Wattles' The Science of Getting Rich at Amazon.in, hard cover one. Been a month now, hope it reaches here soon. Been eagerly waiting for it. I don't know why? I've started loving hard cover books. And other ordered book is 'the HERO' by Rhonda Byrne.

I've a chain of books to buy and to be read and digested in the year 2016. Wanna know those books? I've been posting them in my Instagram @ugytenzin 'the Book Shelf of 2016. 

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib