Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I was cooking for the dinner. I cut the vegetables and made ready for the preparation. Since, the rice wasn't ready I decided to sit and wait for the time. 

As soon as I reached my room the tiny rat entered from the main door and got buried between my mattress and pillow. I told about this to two of my room mates with much curiosity they came to see. I began to lift my pillow to check by closing the kitchen door. Then the rat was there. I got hold of broom to sweep it and told both of them to be active. As soon as it moved to other corner, I tried to sweep but I didn't do. One of my friends kicked but luckily, it headed to other room. Now it was bit difficult.

Then we started to search for the rat and found it in the shoes. It moved below his bed. We had tough time chasing it with laughter and fun, some times it made us to dance also. Finally, we were able to chase it. I tried to throw out but it entered into my neighbor's room, I am not sure whether they knew or not. 

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib