Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Just a moment ago, I was going through the face book page 'Stringent rules against child molesters' browsing its contents back to back and found myself helpless to read those bereft stories about rape cases. It is must for all of us to know about sex and its effects for it is the most powerful weapon which will either make us or break us depending upon its perception.

I am cogitating to write about the "Make and Break of the Sex" and I feel I need to read some books, that I have to make this writing a more wider one. Though I know pretty much about the sex and its ambience, I would be more comfortable to read and write.

I am planning to write. Hope one day, I am gonna bring a brilliant write up on this subject for it has become a wheel of necessity for every one of us to know more about sex and go beyond its usual pleasurable properties through physical expression.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib