Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

A bosom friend of mine, Prakash Sharma, we have been friends for almost nine years and he has always been the true source of my inspiration. Today, 2nd September is his birthday and I couldn't stop myself from posting this little big letter in his timeline; 

Dear Prakash;

When I browse through those bygone doughty days of our  togetherness for nine years at Peljorling Higher Secondary School, it convinces me that those joyful, blissful days of ours will never be again, but I am breezy that those memorable memories will always be cherished in our living hearts.

On this day, on your happy birthday, on this special day of yours, may I grab a portion of your complete attention to thank you for your timeless inspiration and peerless wisdom that you have been sharing with me for eternity. You know they have been helping me and leaping me to guide my life. Besides, they have been the major contributors in the making of, "What I Am Today.'

Meeting you was my faith and accepting you as my bosom friend was a blessing. My life has been much beautiful and meaningful after our encounter and you know I will always adore it.

On your bright birthday, may you invariably have happiness to live with huge hopes and much dreams for you deserve them whole. May you ever be the humane human of this nation and creation for you always yearn for it. And may you be blessed by almighty god for all the times to come.

Best wishes from me and wish you a huge good luck when you swim in the limitless sea of opportunities. I already knew that you will surely yield.

My praising prayers are always with you.
Yours Truly.
Bosom Friend.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib