Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I nearly forgot to wish my fatherly sir on his birthday. Thanks god or else I would have felt if I had missed it for he inspired me more than I thought. Here is a wish I did on his face book time line with my dear friends;

Our dear Fatherly Teacher,Mr. Rajasekharan Pillai
Today is a very very special day for all of us who know you and especially for us it has become all the world to us. We are fortunate to have met you in the pages of our lives because, tough minded optimist-cookie like you is very rare in this bleeding-edge world. Our stay of togetherness at Chukha Higher Secondary School has become our all-important and memorable chapter of our lives where we got to learn the real meaning of Life. Your patience and benevolence have really taught us superbly.Now though being away from you saddens us we invariably try every moment to follow your philosophy in a most meaningful way little by little. Your absence has made us to think that you are the pearl of pearls, and there is nobody like you who care during the very broken-hearted moments. Thank you so much sir, you had truly shaped our life and we should say that we are the happiest because we are feeling that I am cherishing your philosophy in a greater way. Many many happy returns of the day sir. HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU. Our praising prayers are always with you. With much love and care. Take Care. Sending you a bouquet of flowers 
— with Boley Vai and 22 others. 

P.S. Sorry for the long delay sir. Forgive us [Not included]

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib