Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Just called my dear beloved mom, can stop myself from missing them madly.  When ever I got to hear her soothing voice, I feel as if I am at heaven at that moment, i love you so much my dear beloved parents. You have been so nice to me, in making what I am today.

I know, you are always facing difficulties for the constant survival and I feel guilty to be helpless at this very moment. And I am really sorry for this. But don't worry one day I am going to yield in near future and take you two to the lad of flying colors where happiness and peace have there full time engagement. Life will be beautiful at that time, I promise.

I am happy that, you two are doing great and I know that there is always a little bitter truth behind your sweet voice.Anyway I feel glad and great to have you as my parents.

Yours Sweetie

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib