Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Yesterday, during night time, I was having a face book chat with one of my beloved friends. I was sorry to say that I couldn't remember her but she knows me well. The reason is I was the school councillor during those high school days and we have been school mates for a year.

This applies to all. The people know the king but the king will have tough time knowing and remembering every his citizen. The students know the principal but it is sure that the principle won't know many of the students apart from the classes he teaches. So this also applies same to me. Being a councillor, everyday I have to stay in front and command for the morning prayers and national anthem, in this way the students get to know me well, but I won't know them all, unless I have contact with them everyday. I am extremely sorry for those who knew me well for I promise to know you well in coming days.

She messaged me with the sad emoticon indicating her unhappiness with what she is doing at present, I am sure about this. I just asked her why she was unhappy and she doesn't want to share with me. I told her. She denied. Again I did. Again the same. Finally, through constant repetition I got the answer that she was unhappy because she was repeating the school again. So simple reason.

I just messaged her: Why you have to be doleful, if I were you, I would be very happy and promise myself to do the best. Everybody is like this only, next time I don't want to see you unhappy may. I was happy that she replied: Hmm. Okay then, I won't be unhappy any more.

My epoch-making point here is there is exactly no reason for being in misery or in unhappiness. "They are the makers of themselves," as said by William James and may I borrow hi words and say, "WE are the makers of ourselves." We are responsible for our happiness and sadness. If we create happiness, it will follow us. On the other hand if we create sadness, then it too will follow. 

All we need to remember is, both happiness and sadness are the offspring of our own thoughts, so therefore to think positive thoughts it becomes our lifeblood.

So my dear beloved friends, "a man is what he thinks about all day long," as said by Ralph Waldo Emerson, always try thinking good thoughts for surety that you will be the best follower of happiness because happiness doesn't depend upon the outer situation but it wholly depends on our inner little big being. Listen to this inner little big being and drive you life with great zeal and zest.

Best Wishes from me. Take care.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib