Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

In the morning I did attend the classes but when the afternoon came, I felt uneasy, so I didn't go to college after lunch while he went. I cooked lunch and waited for him to come for by 02:30 pm the class will be over.

The doorbell rang and I saw him accompanied by two of my Indian friends. They came to visit us. That was great. Without getting late, I bought a bottle of juice and served them as a guest without having much thing to give. They busied themselves chatting with Yonten, watching movies, especially bhutanese and listening to songs.

Meanwhile I made ready with the lunch, for I was wondering about curry for I didn't know they were going to visit us. I had prepared fried spinach with bringer and I didn't know how it would sound for them. Without wasting much time, we had it, hungrily for me. I have no idea how they felt.

After that, they came to my room and asked me to show my photos, I didn't have much photos, just showed that must be shown. I showed them some bhutanese movies, video clips and songs. Hope they felt great to see it. I talk about the books I read and the articles I love to read.

By 05:30pm, they left for home.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib