Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

After class Yonten and I went to Quoti, a neighbourly of 6 kilometre distance from my home to buy table fan. To save even a penny, we went by bus. Besides, it does, play role in saving fuel and air pollution. I felt it was after long time back we were travelling in bus and it was true. Within twenty to thirty minutes we reached there. 

Then went to SBI ATM and withdrew some amount. With less than five minutes we made with our minds and got the fan. It cost around fifteen hundred for each, so we paid and bought it. Searched for the mini taxi and returned home.

By the time we reached home, I had left my maths notebook there in the shop. Felt, bit exhausted to go back and bring it but I was not in position to give it up. Without losing any energy and alacrity, I went to get it. I paid a total of one hundred and sixty rupees for the taxi fare. I am happy that they got what they were waiting for and I too got what I really wanted. That's my happiness.

I extracted a lesson of being mindful and thoughtful in our everyday life. Besides, it also taught me that hurry and worry are just the two faces of a coin. Moreover, everything happens for a reason, so don't blame the situation, either good or bad.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib