Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I have been searching one of my Indian teacher's face book account since very long time ago. He taught us chemistry in class 9 and 10 at Peljorling Middle Secondary School, Samtse. He was my favourite chemistry teacher. Fortunately, I got his account today only, that's why I am very happy today.

Within split of second, I send him friend request and I could not stop myself from messaging him:

Dear Sir,

I feel glad and great that, finally I have found your account as I have been searching for you since very long ago. Hope you and your beloved wife with children are doing great everyday with sound in health.

Looking forward to meet you.

With much love and care.
Take Care. :)

Though not a native teacher, his teaching was excellent as far as I knew, that's why I used to score good and expected marks in chemistry that really used to bring a shadow of smile on his face. We were neighbours at home and a good friends in the school. Life was beautiful helping and sharing each other and mostly fortunate to have met teacher like him.

For your kind information his name is Mr. Ignaci Raja

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib