Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I feel I would be happier if I post some birthday pictures with my inspiring messages to my friends' face book time line during their respective birthdays because this will make them feel the importance of their most special and much awaited days. Besides, how do you feel when somebody wishes you on your special birthday? All is same. We feel we are precious and priceless.

The below line is the message that I have been posting to my friends' timeline during their birthdays;

Many many happy returns of the day. May you be the shining star for yourself, your beloved parents and the nation. May you always have happiness to live with huge hopes and much dreams (sometimes with hoped hopes and dreamt dreams). God bless you everyday in your life. Good Luck Ahead. Do well. Take Care. :) :) :)

But for teachers, I post in different ways. Usually, I post some inspiring birthday pictures with the words of gratitude and appreciation for they have been the major contributors of 'What I Am Today.' Besides, I bring the life of bygone memories of our togetherness. Only through this we are able to gather those gone happiness and cherish it for eternity.

From today onwards I promise to post birthday messages with birthday pictures to my friends' face book time line, so that they realise and respect their presence in this splendid earth. Moreover, I would be merrier to post it. For I believe, encouragement will always yield, no matter what the situation is.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib