Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

It is around 06:36 pm, I feel sorry for my delay to wish my beloved teacher on his birthday, this is the message that I sent to him just a moment ago in his face book chat; (To Jamphel Choeda Sir)

Dear Sir;

On this day, on this special day of yours, I feel great and glad to wish you many many happy returns of the day with the prayers that may you always have happiness to live with much enthusiasm and optimism.

Life keeps going and time keeps elapsing, the only way to have them spent aesthetically is to keep on keeping on. God bless you in your every doing. Good Luck Ahead. Wish you a huge good luck.

My praising prayers are always with you.

With much love and care.
Take care.

Note: Sorry for the long delay, I know you won't mind.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib