Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

It is true that we get fed up with the things we experience and do everyday and this is also no different in case of weather. Long sunny day makes us to miss rain and long rainy day makes us to miss sun. After all my chief point here is we don't want to be in a same situation at all.

But on the other had, the great people has truly said the repetition will lead to habits the this habit is the main pillar of success as mentioned by Aristotle; "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence therefore is not an act but a habit." Some times it makes me wonder about our deeds those never take us to greatness. This might be the bold reason that we get to experience constant failures, but never mind keep going.

I missed rain since a week back and I am glad that it heard my words and is turning up today only. Thank you rain. But, though happy I am not happy at all when I think of those street people. How they might be coping up with the constant change in weather. Sunny day is okay but heavy downpours and stormy weather would bring unfavourable times for them for it would worsen their situation and soul. 

Now I must not pray for rain. May they be all in wellness. God bless them everyday, everywhere.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib